ADSM-L

Re: (Fwd) os/2 client error

1996-01-23 14:42:17
Subject: Re: (Fwd) os/2 client error
From: Bill Colwell <BColwell AT CCLINK.DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 19:42:17 GMT
In <bitnet.adsm-l%9601231415.ZM16542 AT mowgli.its.rpi DOT edu>, johnsk6 AT rpi
DOT edu (Kent Johnson) writes:
>This is the second post of this message.  The OS/2 user has reported that
>this problem has occurred multiple times.
>
>Does anybody know what to do?
>
>---------------------
>
>We have just loaded and started running our first OS/2 ADSM v2.1 client with
>our AIX ADSM v2.1 server.
>
>The user reported the following error, after ADSM seemed to be backing up
>many files successfully.
>
>ANS2574W Error building server drive table.
>
>Can anybody out there give me an idea of what this means?
>What is the server drive table?
>Does it need to be made bigger?  How?
>
>The Messages manual suggests trying again, and to see your system
>administrator if the problem persists.
>
>I have no OS/2 knowledge, so any and all answers will be appreciated.
>
>Thanks, in advance.
>
>- Kent
>

>--
>Kent Johnson                        Internet: johnsk6 AT rpi DOT edu
>Unix Systems Programmer (VCC 217)      Phone: (518) 276-8175
>Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute         Fax: (518) 276-2809

I looked up the message too -- not much there!  I am a system ADmin and I
don't have a clue.  I suggest you call the IBM support line, if you have
a service contract and ask for 'usage support'.

Bill Colwell
C. S. Draper Lab
Email: BColwell AT draper DOT com
Voice: 617-258-1550