ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and AFS

1996-01-18 19:07:11
Subject: Re: ADSM and AFS
From: Francis Dequenne <syf AT ECMWF DOT INT>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 00:07:11 +0000
Hi John.

You might want to speak to H. Richter from LRZ. They have connected AFS to ADSM
with ... interesting ... results. his e.mail is:
Helmut.Richter AT lrz-muenchen DOT de.

Also, we are thinking of organising an ADSM large Eueropean Sites U.G. (with
"large" meaning at least 1 million files stored in a server or thousands of
clients supported). Would your Centre be a candidate for this? would you be
interested to join such a venture?