ADSM-L

FW: Novell TSA311.NLM Patch: where is it?

1996-01-10 17:56:53
Subject: FW: Novell TSA311.NLM Patch: where is it?
From: Andrew Mark Raibeck <raibeck AT CONNIX DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 17:56:53 -0500
Paul Zarnowski asks:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Forwarded letter follows =
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Did you ever find the patch?
It is also mentioned in the README for the V2 R1 L0.2 client.  The note
says that the TSA311.NLM v4.04 is bad, but it does not state what the
version number of the fixed TSA is!

>According to the READ.ME file for the V2 R1 L0.1 client, there is a =
patch
>for TSA311.NLM V4.04 (dated 2-9-95) that fixes some kind of problem =
with
>Mac namespaces. Does anyone know where I can find this patch? I've =
poked
>around on Novell's Web server and FTP server, but can't find anything =
that
>looks like what I'm looking for.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Andy Raibeck
>Connecticut Mutual
>203-987-3521
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Forwarded letter follows =
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

As it turns out, the last I heard was that this patch was not generally =
available. I don't know why; perhaps it's not yet productoin ready. I =
tried finding it on Novell's FTP server (ftp.novell.com) and couldn't =
find it there. So you'll have to contact Novell in order to obtain it, =
unless IBM has it and is willing to put it in the /adsm/nosuppt (or =
whatever it's called) directory.

I am no longer with Connecticut Mutual, so my information may not be =
quite up to date. Sorry.

Andy Raibeck