ADSM-L

Mac Client Problem

1996-01-08 12:36:00
Subject: Mac Client Problem
From: Dave Waterson <Dave_Waterson-R2914C AT EMAIL2.SPS.MOT DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 11:36:00 -0600
I appear to have a problem with the ADSM mac client.

I am running on a Power MAC 6100/66 and experience  system hangs whenever the
client tries to backup from my local hard disk. If I use a floppy or a network
drive as the source the problems is not there only if I access files locally on
my HD. I apologise if this as MAC problem rather than ADSM but my MAC knowledge
is very limited as I am an AIX sysadmin trying to get the system working on the
Motorola Powerstack ( an re-boxed rs6k ).

Any help would be gratefully recd.

Dave Waterson