ADSM-L

Re: Requirement for ADSM to store only one copy of a file

1996-01-04 08:51:06
Subject: Re: Requirement for ADSM to store only one copy of a file
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 08:51:06 EST
Yes, that certainly would be a very nice feature.  I suspect,
though, that it will be rather hard to implement.  The Legent
backup product claimed to have it.  Now that Legent has been
bought by CA, I don't know what has happened to their backup
product.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607