ADSM-L

support for Ampex DST 410?

1996-01-02 17:33:41
Subject: support for Ampex DST 410?
From: Judy Warren <jsw AT TC.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 17:33:41 -0500
Folks,

Does anyone know of ADSM support for an Ampex DST 410 automated
cartridge library?  I've seen no mention of it in any of the
server on-line documentation, so I'm guessing I'm out of luck.
But it would be nice to be able to make use of the beast; each
tape holds 165GB, very handy for monthly offsite backups...

                        Thanks,
                                Judy
--
Judy Warren                             jsw AT tc.cornell DOT edu
Judy Warren                             jsw AT tc.cornell DOT edu