ADSM-L

Scheduled Windows Backups Freeze Windows95 Machine

2015-10-04 18:17:30
Subject: Scheduled Windows Backups Freeze Windows95 Machine
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
We have had a report from one of our users trying to run the
Windows client on a Windows95 machine that his machine freezes
after he has had the ADSM scheduler running for about 5 minutes.
Has anyone else tried doing scheduled backups on a Windows95
machine?  If so, please let me know your experiencies.  Also,
(to IBM), when will the Windows95 ADSM client be available.

Thanks for any input.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607