ADSM-L

OpenEdition MVS Client?

1995-12-08 16:25:56
Subject: OpenEdition MVS Client?
From: Dean Roy <DEAN AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 1995 16:25:56 EST
No one on this list seems to have mentioned the Open Edition MVS client
even though it seems to be listed as a supported platform.

Does anyone know what the scoop is on this platform? Does the client
exist and what are it's capabilities? Can I backup all of my MVS data
sets to a unix server?

Pardon me if this is a dumb question but we have just started looking
at upgrading our outdated MVS/SP machine and would like to hook it into
our ADSM server if possible. We don't know much about Open Edition MVS
yet!

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083