ADSM-L

ADSM and SQL-BackTrack

1995-12-04 09:58:45
Subject: ADSM and SQL-BackTrack
From: Peter F Carranti <carrantip AT NIMO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 1995 10:58:45 EDT
A question for anyone familiar with ADSM and DataTools SQL-BackTrack product.

We are attempting to evaluate the product and are having trouble getting ADSM
to work with BackTrack.  We set up a schedule, and supplied the OBJECTS= parm,
as stated in the BackTrack ADSM OBSI user guide.

Ex:  OBJECTS="dtsbackup /pgmprod/datatools/dtcontrol -quiet -no_prompt
-no_status"
When the schedule runs ADSM fails the backup with msg:
When the schedule runs ADSM fails the backup with msg:

                                          ANS4078E  ***** Directory Path Not
Found *****.
                                          ANS4847E Scheduled event failed.
Return Code = 4.

 We are at:
                         ADSM/MVS v1.1 level 1.12
                         AIX 3.2.5 with ADSM client v1.2 level 0.7  ptf IP20334.
                         BackTrack  and ADSM OBSI module are at v2.1.

Has anyone had similar problems??

Thanks,

Pete Carranti
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp