ADSM-L

Re: How Can I Be Out of Space?

1995-11-28 16:20:46
Subject: Re: How Can I Be Out of Space?
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 15:20:46 -0600
Thanks to Bob Klein and Bill Colwell for their suggestions. One of the
disk volumes (A01) was readonly and I fixed that. I need to check out
my migration exits and such since no tape mount was requested.

--
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204