ADSM-L

DLT Libraries

1995-11-15 16:35:42
Subject: DLT Libraries
From: Dean Roy <DEAN AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 16:35:42 EST
I didn't get any responses the first time I posted this - so I thought
I would ask once more?

Can anyone provide me with information as to which if any large DLT
libraries are supported by ADSM. As well I would like info regarding
the companies that market these libraries.

                                                                Thanks!

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083