ADSM-L

ADSM client for DEC OSF/1 ???

1995-11-14 11:38:39
Subject: ADSM client for DEC OSF/1 ???
From: Walter Karig <adsm AT DSLEP01.GSI DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 1995 17:38:39 +0100
Hello,

I want to use a ADSM client for DEC OSF/1 V3.2a.
Because there is only a DEC ULTRIX client on index.storsys.ibm.com,
I have used the MIPS translator "mx" (without any options) to produce a
AXP binary.
This works well for a small file system (< 14,000 files),
but if I try to backup a file system with more than 14,000 files
(independent of the size!), the process was killed with a core dump
after processing about 14,400 files.

Can anybody help me, and why is there no executable for DEC OSF/1?

Walter Karig