ADSM-L

Re: MS Window Clients Command Line Parameters

1995-11-01 13:18:45
Subject: Re: MS Window Clients Command Line Parameters
From: Andy Raibeck <raibeck AT CONNIX DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 18:18:45 +0000
To the best of my knowledge, there are no command-line options for the
ADSM Windows client. What you're really looking for is a command-line
version of the client as opposed to the GUI. (Some clients have both
command-line and GUI clients; NetWare has only command-line; Windows has
only GUI.) I know of no plans on IBM's part to supply a command-line for
Windows 3.1 in the future.

Why are you opposed to using the DSMS (scheduler) component? It does the
job.

Andy Raibeck
Connecticut Mutual
203-987-3521