ADSM-L

Re: "additional DLT libraries"

1995-10-24 10:55:31
Subject: Re: "additional DLT libraries"
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 10:55:31 EDT
On Fri, 25 Aug 1995 16:02:41 PDT Dick Johnson said:
>We are working right now with ATL Odetics to support their DLT libraries.
>We "know about" most of the rest of them that are out there. We can
>always use feedback from real customers on what you would like supported
>and why.
>
>Dick Johnson - ADSM Server Device Support, IBM SSD San Jose

We have some interest in Breece Hill DLT libraries.  While I am not very
familiar with their line, I am told that they have some smaller libraries.
I have also heard of some other sites acquiring some of these, and a local
vendor that we deal with a lot is now offering them.  Are you by any chance
already planning support for this line?
..Paul