ADSM-L

TSO administrative client abend

1995-10-18 14:12:05
Subject: TSO administrative client abend
From: Bill Pennington <URBP AT MARISTC.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 13:12:05 EST
We just setup ADSM 1.1 on MVS 5.1.0.  The install went OK, the IVP
   queries work ok.  However, the TSO Adminstrative client abends
   with 15D in INTERACTIVE mode just after the display of the
   copyright info, about the time it should present "enter your
   user id:".  Using CONSOLE mode gets the same abend.  The BATCH
   mode works fine.  We are using TCP/IP 3.1 for this function.
Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
Bill Pennington
Marist College.