ADSM-L

3494 install

1995-10-11 17:07:19
Subject: 3494 install
From: "R. Alexander" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 17:07:19 EDT
We are attempting to install a 3494 with 3 3590 drives.
There is a menu that asks for Connection address which
is composed of two digits.  the first is the SCSI target address.
We have assumed this is the scsi device number.  The second
is a LUN.  We have no information about how/when the LUN is chosen.
Obvious choices don't work.

I would appreciate any information about this question. Also,
if an IBMer reads this, maybe they can forward the question to
the right people in 3494 land.  These docs are not of the normally
high quality.

R.

Richard Alexander                         phone: (518) 276-6785
Mgr, High Performance Computing           fax: (518) 276-2809
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute          Internet: alexar AT rpi DOT edu