ADSM-L

Re: BOOTABLE RESTORE INSTRUCTIONS

1995-10-09 10:58:11
Subject: Re: BOOTABLE RESTORE INSTRUCTIONS
From: John C Dury at DLMISTSV USR00389 - USDQEIMX <usdqe6wb AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 10:58:11 EDT

    Why not use ADSM OS/2 boot disks to restore the Windows system?  I have a
procedure that I DLed from CIS that explains how to use OS/2 boot disks (2
total) and 1 ADSM disk with the OS/2 client on it that allow you to restore a
complete OS/2 system and I have also used it on a DOS/WINDOWS machine.  If you
want, I could UL it here although I think it already was ULed once.  BTW, it
requires that you have TCP/IP on both the client (OS/2) side and Server side.
John