ADSM-L

Re: Using OS/2 Administrative GUI with multiple servers

1995-10-05 15:28:41
Subject: Re: Using OS/2 Administrative GUI with multiple servers
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 15:28:41 EDT
Hi Melinda,

If you are invoking the Admin GUI from the command line, you can use:

dsmadmc -tcpserver=adsm.princeton.edu   (whatever address is appropriate)

If you are invoking the Admin GUI by double-clicking on the "ADSM
Administrator" icon, you can set the server address by:

clicking once on the icon with the right mouse button,
select the "Settings" option (click on it with the left mouse button)
enter "-tcpserver=adsm.princeton.edu" in the "Parameters:" box
close the Settings menu by double-clicking on the upper-left corner with
  the left mouse button.

You should be able to make 2 copies of this icon, one for each of your
two servers.

..Paul