ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 v2.1 Admini

1995-10-02 11:19:39
Subject: Re: OS/2 v2.1 Admini
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 08:19:39 PDT
> Has anyone noticed that the shcedule change does not seem to work.
> Specifically, I went into a schedule to add a new node.  When I click
> on add nodes, nothing happens.  Any ideas, or is this just me?  I am
> running the MVS version 1 server.  Will this perhaps not work until I
> upgrade to version 2?  Thanks for any input.

We noticed this problem began after going to the Version 2 OS/2 admin
client.  It seems to work if you shut down the admin client, restart,
and then go immediately to the 'add nodes' or 'delete nodes' option. Or,
you can use the command line client until the fix is available.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corporation
SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV
IBMMAIL--USBTNVTN