ADSM-L

New URL for Storage software WWW site

1995-09-29 22:08:45
Subject: New URL for Storage software WWW site
From: "Jacquelyn B. Reith" <jreith AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 19:08:45 PDT
IBM Storage Systems' Storage management software World Wide Web
site has changed its URL (to something just a bit shorter and
hopefully a bit more meaningful).  We have also added a lot of
new information.  DFSMS/MVS and DFSORT/MVS now have their own
home pages chock full of good stuff.  SSD Software Products
Newsline Exclusive is also now online.

You can reach the Storage management software WWW site from the
IBM home page (follow the what we offer, then storage products
paths) at:

"http://www.ibm.com";

From the Storage home page at:

"http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage";

Or point your browser directly to:

"http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/software.htm";

The ADSM, DFSMS, DFSORT, DFSMS NFS, and Newsline Exclusive home
pages can be reached directly at the URLs listed below.

"http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/adsm/adsmhome.htm";
"http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/sms/smshome.htm";
"http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/sort/srtmhome.htm";
"http://www.storage.ibm.com/storage/software/newsline/nlexhome.htm";

Please check out our new pages and feel free to drop me a note if
you find any problems with our pages or if you have any ideas or
suggestions you would like to share.

Best Regards,
Jacquie Reith
jreith AT vnet.ibm DOT com