ADSM-L

IBM CSD Diskettes

1995-09-29 11:31:32
Subject: IBM CSD Diskettes
From: Barry Fruchtman <bf AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 08:31:32 -0700
On Wed, 27 Sep 1995, Jeffrey Mathers wrote:

> Fellow ADSM'ers
>
> I recieved a set of CSD diskettes from IBM labeled as follows:
> COPYRIGHT IBM CORP 1993, 1994
> ADSTAR DISTRIBUTED STORAGE MANAGER
> OS/2 Server REL 120
> COMPID 562211200
>
> PTF IP20151
>
> What are these and do I need them? I have another set of CSD's from
> IBM for the OS/2 server. These are labeled as follows:
>
> ADSTAR Distributed Storage Manager/2
> OS/2 V2.X SERVER
> Diskette 1 of 4
>
> COMPID 562211200
> PTF IP20255

  PTF IP20151 is level 1 of the OS/2 Server;  It must be applied
if you've got the released level of the server and have no
maintenance.
  All other maintenance is cumulative, i.e., after putting on
IP20151, you only need the latest PTF.
  IP20255 is level 7 ( the latest level is level 8,  IP20412 )
which is on the ftp servers.

Barry Fruchtman
ADSM Development