ADSM-L

Re: ADSM NT client questions

1995-09-06 02:15:54
Subject: Re: ADSM NT client questions
From: "Joseph A. Faracchio" <SPGJAF AT CMSA.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 23:15:54 PDT
On Tue, 5 Sep 1995 19:59:03 EDT "Pete Tanenhaus, ADSM Client Development" said:
>>> We have some Windows NT users already running and *not* having a prob.
>>> They are on Dec, HP and Micron systems but ... on Gateway ... sigh ..

  Sorry!!!   I meant DEC, HP,  Micron and Gateway *PC/Intel* clones!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, this industry is getting to muddy and muddled! :-)

>It's a bit strange that it only traps on that particular machine. I
>haven't had any problems running the client with NT 3.51 but I haven't
>tried it on any clones (unfortunately the hardware we have to develop
>on here is old and slow ....).

   Boy!  I thought IBM had problems with VM develops had no access to the
latest , greatest hardware.   !!!!!!! :-)

>If you send me some further details as to when the problem occurs

Thanks Pete!   I've asked the user to get in touch with you.  He is in our
PC support group... I still don't do Windows!  :-)  (well at least not NT!)
                                                        .. joe.f.