ADSM-L

Windows to Windows NT

1995-09-05 15:38:20
Subject: Windows to Windows NT
From: Jeff Robbins <JR0524 AT ISOA.SBC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 14:38:20 CDT
From: Jeff Robbins

I have a few users that have been running the standard windows client
under windows NT for a while now but now that the NT client is
available I want to convert them.  I have tried this with one user
and things work fine except for in the database it still shows the
user as a windows users not WINNT like it does for a new NT client.
Are there any suggestions so I can get that field updated in the
database so that when new release come out I can contact the
appropriate people.  Also any sign of keeping track of version
number of the client in the database?

Jeff Robbins
314-340-9334
801 Chestnut Rm 6-8-F4