ADSM-L

Re: Anyone (else) seen

1995-08-22 18:35:22
Subject: Re: Anyone (else) seen
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 18:35:22 EDT
On Tue, 22 Aug 1995 15:19:24 PDT Joanne T. Nguyen said:
>                              ... and the fix will be available
>in the next ptf (PTF #2).  Because the apar was opened against V1
>client & we're not doing fixes for V1, a new apar will be opened.

I thought V1 was going to be supported through September 1, 1996.
The announcement letter announcing the demise of V1 did not say that
support was being withdrawn any earlier, just marketing.

The reason I care, is that we may not be able to convert to V2 in a
timely manner.

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601