ADSM-L

Restrict client to restoring?

1995-08-09 15:26:11
Subject: Restrict client to restoring?
From: Yves Tremblay <ytrembla AT COURRIER.USHERB DOT CA>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 15:26:11 -0400
I'd like to know if there's a manner to give to user's on Aix system
to restoring their files with adsm  whitout have access to backup or
archive files.

We have students environment, and we want to give to students the possibility
to restore their files, but not take a backup or archive files. If
we give possibility to student to backup or archive we think that
students use to store many many big files like image.....
 I think
that it will be a very nice feature to adsm client .

Thanks. Yves