ADSM-L

FTP Server Downtime for Hardware Upgrade.

1995-08-02 19:04:10
Subject: FTP Server Downtime for Hardware Upgrade.
From: John VanderWerf <jtv AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 16:04:10 PDT
Folks,
Our ftp server ("index.storsys.ibm.com", 198.80.6.2), is out of hard disk
space.  I plan to bring the system down on Thursday, August 3rd, around
4:30pm (Pacific Time), in order to install a bigger hard drive.  The machine
will be unavailable for several hours while this upgrade is going on.  I am
sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

John VanderWerf                             IBM Corporation
<jtv AT vnet.ibm DOT com>                          San Jose, California, USA