ADSM-L

[no subject]

1995-08-01 11:45:22
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <wts AT MAIL.CAPS.MAINE DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 10:45:22 EST
> When using the online help facility for RESTORE (option # 14)
> we do not see some important options like "-TAPEPROMPT" for instance.

So far we haven't demanded that IBM document in a timely fashion.
Everyone wants new platforms and new features!  The online HELP seems
always out of date.  Perhaps this will change in the future as ADSM
matures?  Descriptions of new features may be found in the README
file(s) that come with the server and clients.

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group -- CAPS        internet: wts AT maine.maine DOT edu
University of Maine System   BITNET/CREN: WTS@MAINE