ADSM-L

Re: Export Node prob

1995-07-13 15:08:02
Subject: Re: Export Node prob
From: Mary Vollmer <nccmcv5 AT MGIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:08:02 -0500
I was under the impression that export took copies of the backups - not of the
files residing on the server.  There is a sentence in the Administrator's Guide
that lead me to this conclusion on pg. 218, 3rd paragraph:
...'to determine how much space is required to export server definitions and
all backup versions and archive copies...'

Hope this helps!.