ADSM-L

Re: manuals on WWW

1995-07-13 12:02:29
Subject: Re: manuals on WWW
From: Wendy Backup Buddha Alberg <WAXY AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 12:02:29 EDT
Dennis Riley <riley AT TIMKEN DOT COM> asked if ADSM documentation was on
a WWW site.

I don't remember seeing a web site for documentation posted to this
list, as I would have saved the URL.  I have two other URLs saved for
IBM web sites:

IBM bus & tech issues:  http://www.globalnews.com/ibmsu
IBMLink:  http://www1.ibmlink.ibm.com

Neither of these is specifically documentation, but they are places
to start looking, if you're curious.  If you do find ADSM doc on
the web, please let us know....

Wendy Alberg, Computer Resources Technical Support Group, 315 CCC,
Cornell Information Technologies, Cornell Univ., Ithaca, NY 14853
wa10 AT cornell DOT edu    607/255-2672