ADSM-L

Macros

1995-07-10 14:38:54
Subject: Macros
From: Dave Cannon <dcannon AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 11:38:54 MST
>Dave,  Would the manual you mentioned on macros, Release 2 admin
>Ref.  'Using Macros to issue commands'  be useful if I am on Version 1,
>release 1, level 0.8/1.8 for MVS server and Version 1, release 2, level
>0.8 for my 0S/2  Client inferface?   If it is useful, please let me knowif the
>manaul has an order number and price so I can get one ordered or would
>my IBM rep know this?    Thanks for replying to my internet questions,
>you have be very helpful.   Jane Dagstino-Snyder,  Unversity of
>Minnesota.

Yes, the V1R2 manual would be useful, but the V1R1 and V1R2
Administrator's Reference manuals contain essentially the same
information on macros.  If you already have the V1R1 Administrator's
Reference, see the section "Using Macros to Issue Commands" beginning
on page 15.  If you do not have this manual, the order number is
SH35-0130.

Dave Cannon
ADSM Development