ADSM-L

OS/2 Client Problems

1995-07-06 15:55:04
Subject: OS/2 Client Problems
From: Scott Brodbeck <usdss7rs AT IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 15:55:04 EDT
PRIORITY:
ATTACHMENTS:

I've run into a problem and don't know if it will cause more problems later.
I've run into a problem and don't know if it will cause more problems later.
When I start the OS/2 ADSM client, I get an incorrect capacity on some of my
drives. All the drives that are incorrect are about 4GB short and report only
3.55GB on a 7.55GB drive (RAID array). At this time I only have .5GB used but
I intend to add another 3.5 to 4GB over the next six months. Am I going to
experience some problems? And is there a patch to the "4GB size limit?"

Scott L Brodbeck
Systems Programmer - Network Services
Missouri Dept of Natural Resources           P.O. Box 176
Internet:   usdss7rs AT ibmmail DOT com             Jefferson City, MO
65102-0176
            sbrodbec AT mail.more DOT net
MO Dissoss: NBRODS @ DNRHOST                 205 Jefferson St, 11th Floor
voice:(314)751-2963; fax:(314)751-7749       Jefferson City, MO 65101