ADSM-L

VM server and TMS -Reply

1995-06-30 09:19:30
Subject: VM server and TMS -Reply
From: Dennis Taylor <TAYLORDC AT GUNET.GEORGETOWN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 08:19:30 -0500
We are also using Sterling's VMTAPE.  There have been several postings
of sample mount exits for this product.  This interface has been quite
reliable.  I spent no more than an hour or 2 in Sept. 93 setting this
up.  I haven't had to touch it, and we have cycled through several
thousand 3480 tapes volumes.  If you would like a copy of my exit code
please request for it offline.

Dennis Taylor
Georgetown University Hospital
taylordc AT gunet.georgetown DOT edu

>>> Hince, Eric <Hince AT MORAINE.CC.IL DOT US> 06/29/95 02:12pm >>>
        Is anyone else using ADSM running the server on VM and using a
tape
     management system to manage the tapes? Any help at all in this area
     would be very much appreciated!

     Eric Hince
     Moraine Valley Community College
     hince AT moraine.cc.il DOT us