ADSM-L

SSD Software Developers Program -- FAX/phone number anyone?

1995-06-06 07:13:40
Subject: SSD Software Developers Program -- FAX/phone number anyone?
From: Mitch Sukalski <syw AT ECMWF DOT INT>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 12:13:40 +0100
I'm trying to fax a SSDSDP application from the UK to San Jose, and the fax
number that is listed is a toll-free 800 number that won't work outside the US.
I'd just like the real number for their fax, but the human numbers that are
listed are 1-800-4-ADSTAR (x201 - which won't work), and (408) 284-0385 (which
comes back with a cheery message about not being able to "complete the call,
please check the number and dial again").

I'd appreciate any help, most especially the fax number.

Thanks,

Mitch Sukalski

--
Operations department, DHS project