ADSM-L

Re: More than 2000 clients ???

1995-05-30 11:27:47
Subject: Re: More than 2000 clients ???
From: "Pekka K. Kurki" <pekka_kurki AT INTELLECTICS.CO DOT AT>
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 16:27:47 +0100
> I was contacted by Interlink when we were in the process of evaluating
> TCP/IP for MVS.  Interlink's version does provide more thoughput than
> IBM's but I don't believe ADSM is compatable with the Interlink IP
> stack.
>
> It's been two years since we looked at it so things may have changed,
> but, I would verify with Interlink that it work's with ADSM now.
>
> Darren Fuson.
> Community Mutual Insurance Company.

ADSM DOES support Interlink's TCPaccess! There was a press release of IBM and
Interlink some time in winter. You will find it on IBM Raleigh WWW server.
Interlink supports currently about 9000 IP sessions parallelly. Interlink
also did a great job together with New Era for Harbor, so Interlink is not
the most first TCP/IP comm SW choice for the two most powerful backup/restore
systems on the market. BTW Interlink has a WWW server, too
(http://www.interlink.com)

best regards,

Pekka Kurki
Intellectics GesmbH

(Mr.) Pekka K. Kurki   Tel. +43-2256-815811
Intellectics GesmbH    Fax  +43-2256-815819
Schloss-Strasse 619    e-mail: pekka_kurki AT intellectics.co DOT at
A-2551 Enzesfeld       X.400:  PN=pekka_kurki; O=intellectics
Austria                        PRMD=co; ADMD=ADA; CT=AT