ADSM-L

SGI client

1995-05-24 14:25:42
Subject: SGI client
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 14:25:42 EDT
Hi,

We have some interest in an ADSM SGI (Silicon Graphics) client.  According
to Melinda's minutes of SHARE session 5074, Nick Tabellion reportedly said
that an SGI client would be available in June.  I have not seen an
announcement for it yet, however, so I suspect that this date may have
been optimistic.

Can someone from IBM verify for me whether IBM is developing an SGI client
or not, and any general time estimates that they might be able to provide?
It will help our users to decide whether to wait for ADSM, or to go with
an alternative solution.

Thanks in advance,
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601