ADSM-L

ADSM's Data Access Services?

1995-05-22 16:00:58
Subject: ADSM's Data Access Services?
From: "Balbir S. Oberoi" <ab890 AT OSFN.RHILINET DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 16:00:58 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this list, so please bear with me if this
question has been aired before and answered:

Could someone direct me to a good source of
information on the Data Access Services feature
of ADSM?  Is anyone here using this feature to access
mainframe CICS data from an OS/2 workstation?

We have been using ADSM for some months now on our
Token Ring (OS/2 on the Server and all clients;
Lan Server 4.0 as the NOP).  In July we expect to
have OpenEdition MVS on the host, and would then
like to start using the Host as the server platform
for ADSM.  Will we need any additional software on
the host to use Data Access Services?

TIA,
Bal Oberoi  /  Rhode Island