ADSM-L

Large MVS Site Experiences

1995-05-10 16:32:52
Subject: Large MVS Site Experiences
From: Bob Klein <KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 16:32:52 EDT
We would like to talk with folks who have been running ADSM
using the MVS server at large (GT 500 ADSM client nodes) sites
to find out what your experiences have been.  If you would
be willing to have me call you, please respond to me directly
and let me know when would be a convenient time for me to
contact you.

We're interested in the hardware your MVS system is running on,
what else it is used for besides ADSM, scalability problems
you have run into.  There has been some discussion of these
issues on this list, but it is hard to determine the
applicability to our site without knowing more about the
hardware and software environment.

Thanks.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  DCRT/CFB/ETS, 12A/1033, 12 SOUTH DR MSC 5607,
       BETHESDA, MD 20892-5607