ADSM-L

AT&T Client

1995-05-09 17:08:16
Subject: AT&T Client
From: "J. Scott McIntyre (8-276-8840)" <jsmac AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 14:08:16 PDT
>> > We are still waiting on the AT&T client which, we thought, was
>> > going to be GA on March 31st.

> I have received my copy - I ordered through 1-800-IBM-CALL.  I put
> the order in in March, and had the code in the first week in April.
> The only problem is that I did not receive a User's Guide with it -
> be sure to specify that you need one when you order.  There was no
> cost involved with the order, which is why I did it this way - got
> the software without the usual red tape.  Outside of no doc, the
> process worked well enough.

> Jerry Lawson

If you already have a copy of the ADSM User's Guide and Reference for
UNIX (SH35-0120), all of the documentation that you need specific to
the AT&T client should be in the README file - its mostly installation
information.  The AT&T-specific information will make its way into that
book when it is republished for the next version of ADSM.

Scott McIntyre   Manager, ADSM Information Development     SSD/San Jose