ADSM-L

Duplicating adsm setup on another server

1995-05-08 22:14:00
Subject: Duplicating adsm setup on another server
From: Hamish Marson <HAMISH AT WAIKATO.AC DOT NZ>
Date: Tue, 9 May 1995 14:14:00 +1200
How can I duplicate the node setup (passwords etc) on another server? Any hints
out there? Anyone actually done this? (I want to move the server over to another
machine, and run both in parallel, but I want to doit as transparently as
possible to the users).

TIA...

     ?              Hamish Marson, Computer Services, University of Waikato
   ?????            hamish AT waikato.ac DOT nz.  Fax +64 7 8384066
 ?????????          Disclaimer:  Remember, you heard it here first!

For those who do not think, it is best at least to rearrange their prejudices
 once and a while.                              - Luther Burbank