ADSM-L

AT&T Client

1995-05-08 17:07:41
Subject: AT&T Client
From: Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT ITTHARTFORD DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 16:07:41 EST
> We are still waiting on the AT&T client which, we thought, was
> going to be GA on March 31st.

I have received my copy - I ordered through 1-800-IBM-CALL.  I put the order
in in March, and had the code in the first week in April.  The only problem is
that I did not receive a User's Guide with it - be sure to specify that you
need one when you order.  There was no cost involved with the order, which is
why I did it this way - got the software without the usual red tape.  Outside
of no doc, the process worked well enough.

Jerry Lawson