ADSM-L

Missing TCP/IP Information

1995-04-28 09:46:39
Subject: Missing TCP/IP Information
From: "Mark A. Stevens" <xmas AT UXA.ECN.BGU DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 08:46:39 -0500
In trying to improve throughput on the TCP/IP links I have, I increased
the TCPBuffsize from 8 to ? and TCPWindowsize from 16 to ?

The reason for the question marks, is that I can't find a command to
display that information. Do I have to log on and link to the DSMSERV
191 to find this out? What about other platforms, do you have to log on
to them and "link/attach/cd" to find this out?

--
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204
Mark A. Stevens                           Phone:    708-235-2204