ADSM-L

Offer: ftp-site from index.storsys in europe

1995-04-21 14:19:23
Subject: Offer: ftp-site from index.storsys in europe
From: Hans Pfleger <pfleger AT WU-WIEN.AC DOT AT>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 09:19:23 -0900
Hi European-ADSM-Admins,

I offer my mirror-site of index.storsys.ibm.com/adsm for anonymous
access. Because of slow lines accross the atlantic and increasing of
Internet-Users (in special Web-Browser's ..... ) it seems to impossible
to get a new fix from index.storsys (I needed 5 tries to get the
new v1r2m7-fix for aix because of timeouts after 4-5 hours and trans-
fering 4-6 MB of this file).

I don't know any other mirror-site in europe, so I offer you

ftp.wu-wien.ac.at/wuw/adsm

with anonymous access.

I mirror /adsm/fixes/v1r2 and /adsm/tools. Mirror will be started on
weekends or on request.
If you need additional directories, send me an email.

++hp

Hans Pfleger                                      pfleger AT wu-wien.ac DOT at
WU-Wien, EDV-Zentrum, Abt. zentr. Infrastruktur  Tel. ++43 1 31336/4105
University Of Economics And Business Administration Vienna, Austria
AFS,AIX and ADSM-Adminstrator (AAA)
Message of the day:
Liegt der Apple tot im Keller, mach's Fenster auf verwest er schneller!