ADSM-L

Re[2]: Novell Server backup

1995-04-07 15:24:20
Subject: Re[2]: Novell Server backup
From: "Hince, Eric" <hince AT MORAINE.CC.IL DOT US>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 13:24:20 CST
     Melinda,
        Would you mind keeping us (on the list) updated as to your progress
     on this? This issue is of great concern to us; any info you can share
     with us on this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
        One thing you mentioned piqued my interest - you mentioned
     "restoring from one server to another"; do you mean that you run the
     ADSM client restore program on one Netware server to restore data on a
     second separate server? If so, how do you accomplish that? What is the
     benefit of doing that as opposed to running the restore program on the
     target machine?

     Eric Hince
     Moraine Valley Community College
     hince AT moraine.cc.il DOT us