ADSM-L

Re: Novell Server backup

1995-04-07 12:18:04
Subject: Re: Novell Server backup
From: Melinda Varian <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:18:04 EDT
Peter, we have restored many Novell servers and have never had a problem
with the bindery restore (other than figuring out the syntax of the
command for restoring from one server to another).

In the particular case we have been struggling with this week, however,
we clearly are not getting the space restrictions restored properly.
I had thought it was due to the old VOLINFO design bug that caused us
much pain last year, but both the "to" and "from" servers are running
version 1 release 2 level 0.7, so we should have the fix for that.

I will open a new incident today.

Melinda Varian,
Princeton University