ADSM-L

Re: where? who?

1995-04-05 13:50:59
Subject: Re: where? who?
From: John VanderWerf <jtv AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 1995 10:50:59 PDT
Lothar Butsch <but AT UNIBW-HAMBURG DOT DE> wrote:
>   is there a mirror site for index.storsys.ibm.com in germany
> or europe? I tried to get the latest fixes for the aix client
> but connection broke before half of the file was transfered.
> This was not the first unsuccessful tryout.
> WWW access to index.storsys.ibm.com is an ftp access as well,
> so i think it will not be better.

Unfortunately, IBM does not have a mirror site for index.storsys.ibm.com in
Germany or elsewhere in Europe.  We would like to set one up in the future,
but we have not found an IBM group in Europe willing to assume the ownership
and responsibility for maintaining such a site.

John VanderWerf
IBM San Jose Programming Lab