ADSM-L

APPC Configuration Documentation

1995-03-16 10:29:28
Subject: APPC Configuration Documentation
From: "Ragini K. Derk" <ragini AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 1995 07:29:28 PST
Ron Ritchey posed the following question:

> We are running ADSM using TCP/IP and are planning on using APPC. Where
> can I find documentation on the APPC configuration?

Ron, we do have a document on the anonymous ftp server under adsm\info,
the file is called appcmvs.zip and includes step-by-step instructions
on configuring the various ADSM clients to communicate with the MVS server
using APPC as the communication method.

                                     Ragini Derk
                                     ADSM Technical Support