ADSM-L

New Client Install Problems

1995-03-15 17:30:39
Subject: New Client Install Problems
From: Andy Carlson <andyc AT ANDYC.CARENET DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 16:30:39 CST
I downloaded the new clients for OS/2 and AIX.  I am having trouble
installing both of them.

The OS/2 client hangs after clicking continue.  It puts up the loading
files box, with the . moving as if files are being copied.  The
installation and maintenance box is blank.  Anyone else having this
problem?

The AIX smit install does not seem to recognize the file as an install
file.  When I select install software packages, it does not list ADSM as
one of the ones I can install.  Again, no error messages.

Anyone else having problems?  Thanks alot.

 Andy Carlson  work: (314) 362-0516      fax: (314) 362-4495
 Barnes Jewish Christian Health Services   St. Louis MO
 Email Address:  andyc AT andyc.carenet DOT org
                 andyc AT spectrum.carenet DOT org
                 ts55428 AT bjcmail.carenet DOT org

 "If this gets any more cloying, I think I'll vomit".
             - Beldin at the Vale of Aldur