ADSM-L

OS/2 Warp

1995-03-14 15:24:43
Subject: OS/2 Warp
From: "Hince, Eric" <hince AT MORAINE.CC.IL DOT US>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 14:24:43 CST
     I haven't seen anything official from IBM, but I am wondering if
     anyone knows whether IBM is officially supporting OS/2 Warp (for
     Windows or Fullpack) as an ADSM client? If so, what TCP/IP software is
     required? I am assuming/hoping that IBM TCP/IP for OS/2 Base Kit is
     sufficient and would work, but would hope that this is officially
     supported by IBM. Anyone heard anything? Anyone using this
     configuration? Thanks for your time.

     Eric Hince
     Technical Services Manager
     Moraine Valley Community College