ADSM-L

Novell ADSM Client and the file compression bug

1995-03-13 12:28:39
Subject: Novell ADSM Client and the file compression bug
From: Melinda Varian <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 12:28:39 EST
I've pulled over the new Novell client and we have begun installing it
on our Novell servers.  However, many of our servers (especially those
belonging to user departments and, thus, not under our control) are
running a level of the Novell libraries lower than 3.12g.  Therefore,
they cannot run the client with the fix for the file compression bug.

Given the importance of fixing this bug, is there any chance of getting
a client that will work with earlier levels of Novell software?

Melinda Varian,
Princeton University

P.S.:  The ftp site is rejecting anonymous logins; is this on purpose?