ADSM-L

NetWare short term memory

1995-03-12 14:36:15
Subject: NetWare short term memory
From: Frank Ramke <ramke AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 11:36:15 PST
We will be refreshing the test NetWare client on the ftp server shortly.
A test version of the NetWare client was put there late last week.
The version that has been uploaded WILL NOT help short term memory
allocations during restore of major filespaces.

We have been testing a newer version this weekend and believe to have
good news for large NetWare restores. Again, don't bother with the
current adsm\test\nwmemtst.dsk out on index.storsys.ibm.com.

Frank Ramke